Sony a9 Key Features:
- 24.2MP Full-Frame Stacked CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point AF System & 20 fps Shooting
- Blackout-Free Quad-VGA 3.7m-Dot OLED EVF
- Internal UHD 4K Video Recording
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 204,800, Silent Electronic Shutter
- Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
- Integrated LAN and PC Sync Terminals
That’s really amazing! But, if Sony decides to release the Sony a7S III this year, what do you expect from the new Sony a7SIII video-monster?
- 6K capable image processor and codec to maximise use of 24MP 6K stacked CMOS sensor
- Cinema 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) like GH5
- S-LOG and picture profiles, possibly revised and new HDR gamma curve added for their new TVs
- 10bit codec like GH5
- Full frame 6K sensor readout with stacked DRAM
- Bigger battery and more power efficient sensor and LSI
- Better haptic feedback from the body controls and dials
- Better placement of video record button, addition of joystick
- Like on a Canon DSLR, the body surface drops away around important controls like rear jog-dial, which is now raised up for a more tactile feel
- Better menus with video options separated from stills menus
- Vastly reduced rolling shutter from faster sensor
What do you expect from Sony a7SIII? Like Sony a7SIII Facebook page to get the latest Sony a7SIII news in time!
You can read the full article at EOSHD.
Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!