DJI officially announced the new smaller and lighter Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer, which is designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. The US price is $439 and it is now available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama, Amazon.
With a lightweight design and superior stabilization, Ronin-SC is a 3-axis stabilizer for mirrorless cameras, allowing users to create professional footage with ease.
The Ronin-SC is DJI’s latest handheld camera stabilizer. Tailored for mirrorless cameras, Ronin-SC is lightweight and delivers excellent stabilization that the Ronin series is acclaimed for. Intelligent creation functions with superb user experience and a series of carefully designed accessories meet every shooting demand in a wide range of scenarios. Seamless compatibility with mainstream mirrorless cameras brings an excellent shooting experience for videographers and creators of all types.
DJI Ronin-SC Key Features:
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Compact Mirrorless Cameras
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
- ActiveTrack 3.0 Subject Tracking
- 360° Panorama & Time-Lapse Control
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 11 Hours
- USB Type-C & Bluetooth Control
- Motor Protection, Quick Release Slider
- Control & Configure via Android/iOS App