DJI officially announced its first dedicated 4K action camera “DJI Osmo Action”, which comes with front and back facing LCD screens, RockSteady image stabilization, 4K video recording, RockSteady Image Stabilization and more.
This new DJI Osmo Action 4K Camera is an affordable, ideal camera for the traveler, adventurer, and all-around content creator. The US price is $349, $50 cheaper than GoPro HERO7 Black, and it is now available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama. Shipping will start on May 20, 2019.
- 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor, Wide f/2.8 Lens
- Up to 4K60 Video, 12MP Still Photos
- Up to 3200 ISO, HDR Support
- Wide Dynamic Range in 4K30
- RockSteady Digital Video Stabilization
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-Motion Mode
- Waterproof to 36′ without a Housing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Support
- Touchscreen Displays on Front and Back
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC Cards
This compact action cam sports a powerful 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor and a wide f/2.8 lens in a pint-sized package, allowing you to record professional high-resolution video wherever the action is.
The Osmo Action is loaded with a wide range of high-resolution features within its tiny frame. It supports up to 4K60 HDR video recording, captures slow-motion video at rates up to 1080p240, utilizes DJI’s RockSteady Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), and can also operate in time-lapse and hyperlapse modes. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in raw or JPG format, and when you rotate the camera 90° when taking stills, it will automatically change to Portrait mode.