With three different flying modes to choose from (normal mode, manual mode, sport mode), the DJI FPV is the first integrated FPV drone that allows pilots from beginners to professionals to choose from multiple flight modes to match their skill level. Using the bundled FPV Goggles V2, you get a first-person view of what the drone sees, with footage that makes it feel like you’re the one flying through the sky. The onboard 4K60 fps gimbal camera can send low-latency video to your goggles for a near real-time experience. The 150° super-wide FOV lets you take in and appreciate the scope of the vistas you fly over.
- Fly in First-Person at up to 87 mph
- FPV Goggles V2 Included
- Record 4K Video at 60 fps
- 150° Super-Wide FOV
- RockSteady EIS for Smooth Footage
- Up to 6.2-Mile Range with OcuSync 3.0
- Front & down Obstacle Sensing
- Emergency Brake & Hover
- 3 x Flying Modes (N/S/M Mode)
- Color-Customizable Exterior Lighting
Read more: Best Memory Cards for DJI FPV.