Here are the detailed description of the upcoming OM Digital OM-1 flagship Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, which will be officially announced on February 15th, 2022.
- A macho design similar to the E-M1X, not the shoulder of a conventional model
- Fn button is the same as E-M1 III
- “OM SYSTEM” in the logo part of “E-M1 Mark III”
- “OLYMPUS” in the penta part continues
- The “OM-1” logo is placed in the “OM-D” part of the conventional model.
- Shutter button and command dial are similar to E-M1X
- The button configuration at the bottom right of the AF joystick is the same as the E-M1 III.
- The ISO button on the top of the thumb rest is the same as the E-M1 III
- The command dial is similar to the E-M1X
- The MENU button is on the left shoulder (same as E-M1 III)
- AEL button coaxial with Fn lever
- Independent AF-ON button
- Vari-angle monitor
- Eye sensor independent of large viewfinder
- The design of the left shoulder is similar to the E-M1 III
- The mode dial is the same as the latest model (B mode is independent, no Art)
- Exposure compensation / REC button is similar to E-M1 III
- The position and shape of the strap metal fittings are the same as the E-M1 III and E-M1X.
- Remote release terminal is the same as before
- The cover design of the memory card slot is different
- The accessory port on the left is the same as before
- Best Lenses for Olympus E-M1X
- Best Lenses for Olympus E-M1 Mark III
- Best Lenses for Olympus E-M10 Mark IV
- Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses