Confirmed: Nikon D810 Replacement Will Be Called Nikon D850
Now it is confirmed that the Nikon D810 replacement will be called Nikon D850, not the previous rumored Nikon D820. The previuos report said Nikon D850 (D810 replacement) DSLR camera will be announced on July 25, 2017 (the day of Nikon’s 100th anniversary). And it is expected to have a brand new 46.5MP full frame image sensor and the same AF system as the Nikon D5.
Nikon D850 Rumored Specifications:
- 46.5MP full frame sensor
- AF system from Nikon D5
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810 ($2,797)
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Announcement in July, shipment in September
Like Nikon D850 facebook page and join Nikon D850 Facebook group to get the latest D850 news in time!