Canon has announced the new Canon XC10 4K video camera. Below are the Canon XC10 first look videos. Take a look!
The new Canon XC10 features a 1-inch sensor with 12MP and capable of capturing 4K video using Canon’s new XF-AVC format. The XC10 features a 27.3-273mm lens (35mm equivalent) for a 10x zoom range and a variable aperture from f/2.8-5.6. It is designed as simple way to get professional quality 4K video – a companion model to a Cinema EOS camera.
The Canon XC10 should be available in mid-June 2015 with a US price for $2,499.
Now the Canon XC10 4K Camcorder is available for pre-order online.
|Support Camera Times, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Canon EOS C300 Mark II (EF Mount)||$15,999||B&H | Adorama|
|Canon EOS C300 Mark II (PL Mount)||$15,999||B&H | Adorama|
|Canon XC10 4K Camcorder||$2,499||B&H | Adorama|
Canon XC10 First Look Videos
Unleash 4K video recording with the all new XC10
Canon XC10 First Look
Introducing the Canon XC10
XC10 Key benefits:
- Stunning 4K video and 12MP stills from one compact camera
- High bit rate XF-AVC files, great for post production
- Seamlessly integrate with professional workflows
- Get creative with fast and slow motion recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy browser/smart device control