Here are the pricing info and release date of the upcoming Canon PowerShot SX730 HS camera and EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM lens.
Canon PowerShot SX 730 HS:
- Expected Release Date: Late May 2017
- Mass Retail Price: 52,380 yen (tax included), US price around $379
- Color: Black / Silver
- 20.3 Million Pixels Backside Irradiated CMOS Sensor
- Video Engine DIGIC 6
- Upwards Approximately 180 ° Rotating tilt-type LCD monitor
- Supports connection with Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Size: 110.1 x 63.8 x 39.9 mm
- Weight: Approx 300 g ( including MollyCard and battery)
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens:
- Scheduled release date: late May 2017
- suggested retail price: 55,000 yen + tax, US price around $399
- mass retailer price: around 50, 500 yen (including tax)
The Canon PowerShot SX730 HS camera and EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM lens will both be announced on April 6, 2017 and shipping is scheduled to start in late May 2017.