We already reported that Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera is coming and it is being used by select Canon pro photographers. Here are the first specs list about one of the prototype camera bodies currently being tested.
Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specs:
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to those we found on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of the EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- Silent shutter and 1/16000sec shutter speed is available
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: not very light, but similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.
What do you think about this specs list? And what do you expect from the upcoming Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera?
Read more about Canon full frame mirrorless camera.