The Canon EOS R is a four-year old full frame mirrorless camera, and recently it is rumored to be replaced by a camera named “Canon EOS R8 (EOS R Mark II)”. This camera is expected to be a full-frame camera sitting below the Canon EOS R6.
Canon EOS R8 (EOS R Mark II) Rumored Specifications:
- 30.3mp Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Digic X image processor
- 5-axis in-body stabilization
- 12fps Mechanical
- 4K 30p (No Crop)
- 4K 60p (Cropped)
- ISO 100 – 51,200
- CFexpress/SD dual card slot
We have not heard any rumors or seen a specs list for such a camera, so please treat this information accordingly. We believe there will be only one more Canon camera coming in 2022 and it will be an APS-C machine.
Even if this information is not true, we can expect improved AF performance, continuous shooting speed and video function by replacing with DIGIC X while inheriting the sensor of the current model.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R3
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R3
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R6
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5 C
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5 C
Via: Canon Camera Rumors