Canon EOS R6 Prices:
- Canon EOS R6 $2499
- Canon EOS R6 w/24-105mm IS STM $2899
- Canon EOS R6 w/24-105mm f/4L IS USM $3599
Canon EOS R6 Specifications:
- Canon RF lens group (excluding EF, EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- When using Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: Canon EF or EF-S lenses (excluding EF-M lenses) Lens Mount
- DIGIC X
Sensor & Image Type
- CMOS sensor (compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF) Effective Pixels
- Approx. 20.1 megapixels Screen Size
- Approx. 36.0 x 24.0 mm Pixel Unit
- Approx. 6.56 micro m square Total Pixels
- Approx. 21.4 megapixels Aspect Ratio
- 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical) Color Filter System
- RGB primary color filters Low Pass Filter. Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable Recording Format
- Compliant to Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.31 Image Format
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW / C-RAW (CR3), C-RAW (Canon original) ; Movies: ALL-I (Time-lapse video only), IPB, MP4
- OLED color electronic viewfinder Coverage
- Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally relative to the shooting image area (with image quality L, at approx. 23mm eyepoint).
Magnification / Angle of View
- Approx. 0.76x / Approx. 35.2 degrees (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1 m) Eye Point
- Approx. 23mm (at -1 m from the eyepiece lens end) Dioptric Adjustment Range
- Approx. -4.0 to + 2.0 m (dpt) Focus Method
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Shutter Type
- Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter:
- Electronic first curtain Mechanical shutter Electronic shutter
- When [Mechanical] or [Elec. 1st- curtain] is set: 1/8000-30 sec, bulb When [Electronic] is set: 1/8000-0.5 sec.
- Mechanical Shutter: 1/200 sec. Elec. 1st-curtain: 1/250 sec.
- Soft-touch electromagnetic release Self Timer
- 10-sec. delay, 2-sec. delay Monitor Type
- TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor Monitor Size
- 3.0-inch (screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
- 2.95 in./7.5cm diagonal (2.44 in./6.2cm width, 1.65 in./4.2cm height)
- Approx. 1.62 million dots
- Approx. 100% vertically/horizontally Brightness Control
- Manually adjustable to one of seven brightness levels Touch-screen Operation
- Supported for AF Point selection; Touch AF; Touch Shutter; Menu selection; Quick Control Menu; Magnified view
- Clear View LCD II
- Anti-smudge coating applied.
- Anti-reflection coating not applied.
- 29 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, Japanese)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Transmission Method
- DS-SS modulation (IEEE 802.11b) OFDM modulation (IEEE 802.11g/n)
Transition Frequency (Central Frequency)
- 2.4 GHz band (5 GHz Wi-Fi not supported) Frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz
- Channels: 1 to 11 channels Recording Media
- Two SD card slots:
- Compatible with UHS-II
- Eye-Fi cards and Multimedia cards (MMC) are not supported.
Working Temperature Range
- 32 to 104 Degree F (0 to +40 Degree C) Working Humidity Range
Size & Weight
- 85% or less Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Approx. 138 x 97.5 x 88.4mm
- Approx. 680g (including battery, SD memory card; without body cap) Approx. 598g (body only; without battery, card or body cap)
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.