Here is our free Canon EOS R6 pre-order, in stock and availability tracker for you.
The Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera was officially announced along with the Canon EOS R5 on July 9, 2020. Featuring a refined 20MP Full-Frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor, the Canon EOS R6 is capable of quick continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, and it supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 60 fps, along with Full HD at 120 fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally at 4:2:2 10-bit and both Canon Log and HDR-PQ are supported for greater control over color rendering, and to suit high dynamic range output. The Canon EOS R6 also sports 5-axis in-body image stabilization that compensates for up to an impressive 8 stops of camera shake for truly effective compensation of camera shake to suit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. In one word, the Canon EOS R6 is an ideal camera for both photographers and video content creators who want a strong and versatile camera to keep up with their active lives.
The Canon EOS R6 is scheduled to start shipping on August 27, 2020, and it is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2020. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. All the authorized Canon dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime.
Canon EOS R6 Key Features:
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization can provide up to 8 stops of Shake Correction
- 20 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Electric Shutter)
- 12 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Mechanical Shutter)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas
- Subject tracking of People and Animals using Deep Learning Technology
- Dual UHS-II SD Memory Card Slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Technology
- Enhanced Operating Controls