The Canon EOS R6 has showed up at a wireless certification agency under the code name “DS126831”. This is another step towards the announcement of the Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera. And we have reported that the Canon EOS R6 official announcement has been delayed to July 2020.
Canon EOS R6 Rumored Specifications:
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor (not the same as the Canon 1DX Mark III)
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- Bluetooth 4.2 (EOS R5 to get Bluetooth 5.0)
- LP-E6NH Battery (Same as the EOS R5)
- July 2020 launch
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R.