The Canon EOS R5 is the most anticipated camera in 2020 with lots of amazing features and it is the first camera from Canon that supports 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps with no crop. So, I will not be very surprised that the Canon EOS R5 will cost over $6,000 given all the high-end specifications and the current state of the photo industry. So, what do you think? If you have any thought about the Canon EOS R5 price, leave a comment below! And please stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
Newly Announced Details of The Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera include:
- 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps
- 8K internal video recording up to 29.97 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265).
- 4K internal video recording up to 119.88 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265). 4K external recording is also available up to 59.94 fps.
- No crop 8K and 4K video capture using the full-width of the sensor.*
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K recording modes.
- Canon Log available in 8K and 4K internal recording modes.
- A Canon first, the EOS R5 will feature 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, which works in conjunction with Optical IS equipped with many of the RF and EF lenses.
- Dual-card slots: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II.
To learn more about the Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera and the additional information announced, please visit, www.usa.canon.com/EOSR5
Reminder: If you are ready to upgrade your system, or you have equipment that you would like to turn into cash, Adorama will happily email you a prepaid, insured UPS shipping label to send in your equipment at our expense. Adorama will pay $1200 and $1000 respectively for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and Canon EOS R camera bodies (condition dependent). Check it out at Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R.