The Canon EOS R5 will be the most anticipated mirrorless camera in 2020 with lots of amazing features. Now according to Nokishita, the Canon EOS R5 has been registered with Korea RRA, and it will be compatible with 5GHz Wi-Fi.
Canon EOS R5 Specifications: (rumored specifications in bold)
- 45mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 5 stops with IBIS alone
- 7-8 stops of correction when used with in-lens stabilization
- 12fps mechanical, 20fps electronic
- Dual card slots
- Scroll wheel added to the back
- Liveview/Movie toggle like previous EOS DSLRs
- Larger capacity battery, but looks like the LP-E6
- 8K @ 30fps
- 4K @ 120fps
- 4K @ 60fps
- Built-in 5GHz WiFi
- New battery, but the same shape and compatibility as the EOS 5D Mark IV
- Launching in July 2020
And, Canon issued a new press release that they will have the new product announcements on Monday, April 20, 2020, at 1:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM PT. And hope we can see the highly anticipated Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6, Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder and a new Cinema lens on that day.
The Canon EOS R5 mirrorless camera is now listed at B&H.
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.