DPReview completed their Canon EOS M6 Mark II camera review and test results: The new Canon EOS M6 Mark II mirrorless camera gets an impressive 85% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
Canon EOS M6 Mark II Key Features
- 32.5MP MOS (APS-C) sensor
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- 14 fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
- 4K UHD 30p and Full HD 120p video
- 3.0-inch touch panel LCD screen with tilt option
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- 30 fps RAW burst mode with pre-shooting
- Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5,481 manually-selectable AF positions
- Electronic shutter system with speeds from 1/16000
- Mobile RAW workflow with DPP Express
From DPReview Conclusion:
The Canon EOS M6 Mark II is a very capable camera that’s now supported by a reasonable range of EF-M lenses. Improved autofocus and refined ergonomics make it a likeable and engaging camera to shoot with.