The specifications for the upcoming entry-level mirrorless camera Canon EOS M10 have been leaked online. The Canon EOS M10 will feature a new 18-megapixel sensor with Hybrid CMOS AF III auto-focus system.
Canon EOS M10 Specifications:
- Sensor: 18MP CMOS APS-C
- Size: 108 x 66.6 x 35 mm
- Weight: 301g
- Slightly larger than the EOS M2, Smaller than the EOS M3
- Monitor: 3 inches 1.04 million dot
- The image processing engine: DIGIC6
- AF system: Hybrid CMOS AF III (facial recognition + tracking)
- Lens Kit: EOS M10 and 15-45Mm IS STM
- Double zoom kit: EOS 10M and the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM & 55-200mm IS STM (price $849.99)
- Price of the EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM is $299.99
Canon will soon announce the EOS M10.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Hot Deals: Up to $400 off on Canon Lenses
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers