Canon’s next Cinema EOS camera will be the Canon EOS C100 Successor, not the C300 or C500 successor. And the successor of C100 will be released before NAB 2015 in April 2015.
Currently, there is no other info of the C100 Successor. The images, launch date, specs and price are still unknown.
Stay tuned for more info.
- Canon Multilayer Sensors Coming in Two Professional FF DSLRs
- Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i to be Announced in 2015
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV Will Feature Dual Pixel AF
- Canon Mirrorless and Higher-Resolution Sensors Are Coming Soon
- New Canon PowerShot Compact Camera with Large Sensor Under Development
- Canon Rumored to Announce A 46MP Canon EOS 1Ds X at PhotoPlus 2014