The upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III will be the first APS-C 4K camera from Canon and it is rumored to have a slight crop when shooting in 4K.
The Canon EOS 7D Mark III DSLR camera is expected to be announced before summer 2018 with a planned ship date in July or August at the latest. This Canon EOS 7D Mark III camera will replace the current EOS 7D Mark II ($1,128) and it is rumored to have 28MP sensor, 4K video, Tiltable touchscreen, and a “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors.
Canon EOS 7D Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- 28MP sensor
- 4K video
- More video oriented features
- Tiltable touchscreen
- More upscale than the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- A higher end feature set when compared to other APS-C DSLRs from Canon
- A “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors
- The same introductory price as the EOS 7D Mark II
It’s still too early to get any confirmed info about Canon EOS 7D Mark III. None is confirmed yet at the time of writing, maybe we can get some reliable information as early as CES 2018 in February.