The rumor mill is back with some information about Canon EOS 7D Mark III: This upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III APS-C DSLR camera will be announced in March of 2018, just before the NAB show in April.
The previous rumor said the Canon EOS 7D Mark III DSLR will get illuminated buttons and it will have 28MP sensor, 4K video, Tiltable touchscreen, and a “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors.
Canon EOS 7D Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- 28MP sensor
- 4K video
- More video oriented features
- Tiltable touchscreen
- More upscale than the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- A higher end feature set when compared to other APS-C DSLRs from Canon
- A “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors
- The same introductory price as the EOS 7D Mark II
It’s still too early to get any confirmed info about Canon EOS 7D Mark III. None is confirmed yet at the time of writing, maybe we can get some reliable information as early as CES 2018 in February.
Read more: Canon Cyber Monday Deals 2017.