Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with Canon Log: $3,599 at B&H.
This version of Canon 5D Mark IV offers Canon Log pre-installed, allowing users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading.
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- Canon Log Gamma; View Assist Function
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.