The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera is now in stock at Canon USA Store. The US price is $6,499. Currently, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is still out of stock at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Order now to get it ASAP if you are interested.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III body: $6,499 at Canon USA Store
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon 1D X Mark III.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Key Features:
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed low Pass Filter
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions and up to 525 Automatic Positions
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking
- Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording
- Enhanced Operating Controls
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS Technology
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface for Networking with Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9 or with Built-in Ethernet Port
- IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection
- Impressive Durability including Dust- and Weather- resistance