Canon EOS-1D X Mark III now Available for Pre-order
The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera is now available for pre-order at major US stores. The US price is $6,499. Shipping is scheduled to start on February 13th, 2020.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III with CFexpress Card and Reader Bundle: $6,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Features:
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed low Pass Filter
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions and up to 525 Automatic Positions
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking
- Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording
- Enhanced Operating Controls
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS Technology
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface for Networking with Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9 or with Built-in Ethernet Port
- IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection
- Impressive Durability including Dust- and Weather- resistance