The upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera is expected to be released before the 2020 Summer Olympic Games. Speaking of the specifications, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is rumored to have IBIS, 6K Video with no crop, Dual CFexpress card slots and more. You can take a look at rumored specification list of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III (via CR):
- It’s likely the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video without a crop.
- Dual CFExpress cards are in the prototype models and will likely make it to the production version.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp. So I guess anything over a 2mp bump could be considered “significant” to some.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon doesn’t usually introduce a new DIGIC processor in the EOS-1D series, but that will apparently change this time.
- IBIS is in prototype cameras
The official announcement date is still unknown…Regardless of what is next, stay tuned to our website to find out the latest digital camera news and Canon Rumors.