Canon already announced the development of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera, which is now listed at B&H. This Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera is expected to be released in early 2020, and here are the key features of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
And today here are some more leaked information of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
The sensor megapixels is still unknown at the time of writing, maybe Canon is testing different resolutions right now…
Note: Join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!