According to the latest rumors from CR, the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera is rumored to feature 20MP CMOS, 16fps with AF, 4K Video, Built-in GPS & WiFi. I have to mention that this comes from an unknown source, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so take them with a grain of salt.
The Latest Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 20mp CMOS
- 61pt AF (all crosstype & f/8)
- 16fps with AF/20fps in liveview
- 4K 60P
- FullHD to 240fps
- CFast + CF
- Touchscreen LCD (can be turned off)
- More customization options for the menus and buttons
- GPS & WiFi
The previous rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- 4K Video
- 14 fps in RAW + JPEG mode
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
According to the previous rumors, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be a mostly still oriented camera, not a video orientated camera. So the 4K video feature will act as a addon and not a essential feature. Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced before Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, around early 2016. Canon 5D Mark IV is rumored to be announced before NAB show 2016.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers