Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will be announced in late 2015 and it will have greatly improved gynamic range.
The previous rumor said Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will come after the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV full frame DSLR camera in late 2015. The recent rumors said Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will have a massive improvement on dynamic range, possibly have the most stops of any DSLR currently on the market. And Sony will do something in the meantime with their new sensors.
Updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- Higher megapixel sensor than the 18.1mp on the current EOS-1D X
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New DIGIC processor (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook: