The first images and detailed specifications of the upcoming Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens are leaked online.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM detailed specifications:
- Lens construction: 12 group 16 elements (. UD lens one by one aspherical lens)
- Aperture blades: 7 (circular aperture)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.39m
- Maximum magnification: 0.28 times
- AF motor: Nano USM
- Full-time manual focus is possible
- 4 Stop IS
- IS Model Types: mode 1 / mode 2 / dynamic iS (auto)
- Filter diameter: 67mm
- Total length: 96 mm
- Maximum diameter: 77.4mm
- Weight: 515g
- Nano USM of new development, achieve a 4.3 times AF speed of the old in a still image. In addition, it can be quiet and smooth servo AF in video.
- In combination with the power zoom adapter “PZ-E1”, it can be smooth zooming during movie shooting.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens Images:
Canon will soon announce several new cameras and lenses. The announcement date should be around CP+ Show in late February, 2016 in Japan.
The new Canon products coming soon:
- Canon EOS 80D (specs still unknown)
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Canoin PowerShot SX720 HS
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM (not STM)
- Canon power zoom adapter (no additional information available)
Read more: Canon Rumors