DPReview posted a set of Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III real-world sample images shot with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and EOS 5DS R. The EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. And it has been one of the most popular lenses for landscape photography.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens Key Features:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Three Aspherical & Two UD Elements
- Subwavelength & Air Sphere Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Full-Time MF Override
- Fluorine Coating on Exposed Elements
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Read more: Canon Deals.