The 5D Mark III was released in March 2012, then the 6D came after it, during the Photokina 2012 event and it was released in November 2012. If the 5D Mark IV comes in March 2016, and the 6D Mark II comes at Photokina 2016, then Canon will remain true to its former product launch calendar.
Below are rumored features and specs of Canon 6D Mark II:
- Similar design but Smaller and Lighter than Canon 6D
- The viewfinder will be optical and the screen will be fixed
- A new lighter battery for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- EVF and articulating LCD screen will similar to Canon 6D
- a new full-frame sensor
- 24MP sensor, sensor will be made by Canon
- Announcement in late Q1 2016
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook:
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook: