Fujifilm will announce the development of Fujifilm GFX 100S medium format mirrorless camera along with Fujifilm GFX 50R on September 25 at 07:30 AM New York Time, just ahead of Photokina 2018. This Fujifilm GFX 100S will be definitely more expensive than the Fujifilm GFX 50S. And, Fuji will most likely unveil a new GF lens roadmap.
The upcoming Fujifilm medium format mirrorless cameras on September 25:
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm GFX 100S
You can see the Fujifilm GFX 50R Rumored Specifications here.
The Current Fujifilm GF Lens Lineup:
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice.