The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is now officially announced for NAB show 2018. The US price is $1,295 and it is now available for pre-order at B&H and Adorama. Shipping is scheduled to start on September 3rd, 2018.
- 4/3″ Sized HDR Sensor
- Record DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 up to 60 fps
- Dual Native ISO to 25,600
- 5″ Touchscreen Display
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Record up to 120 fps Windowed HD
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots
- External Recording via USB Type-C
- 13-Stop Dynamic Range, 3D LUT Support
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio License
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3″ sensor for capturing up to 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K images at rates up to 60 fps in a variety of codecs including CinemaDNG Raw/Raw 3:1/Raw 4:1, and various ProRes 422 options. Slow-motion rates up to 120 fps are available in cropped Full HD. Its Micro Four Thirds lens mount accommodates the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, and can be used with PL, C, EF, and other lenses with the use of separately available adapters. A dual-native ISO up to 25,600 is featured for low-light capture, and 13 stops of dynamic range provide rich HDR images.
You can read more detailed information at blackmagicdesign.com