Best DSLR Cameras under $500. If you are passionate photographers and want to find the best DSLR camera under 500 dollars, here is the guide for you.
Below is the buying guide for top rated DSLR cameras price under $500 in 2014.
Nikon D3200 is the best DSLR for image quality for under $500. The Nikon D3200 is a great entry-level DSLR with 24.2-million pixels, one of the top budget DSLRs on the market and an excellent value at under $500 with a kit lens. Snapsort found 14 DSLRs less than $500 and ranked Nikon D3200 the best DSLR for image quality. Nikon D3200 features a 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor like the more expensive D5200 to keep image resolution high – a great option for those who don’t want to invest in a zoom lens. And the camera offers enough manual controls to satisfy more advanced photographers.
|Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm lens
Pentax K-30 is the best DSLR for low light for under $500. The Pentax K-30 is a suitable camera for anyone looking to take their DSLR with them on the go even in rough conditions. Pentax K-30 has been designed to be fully weatherproof and coldproof which means it will work in almost any weather or temperature and can take the best quality images at high ISO. It also can record great movies because of its full 1080P HD video capabilities. So, we recommend the Pentax K-30 as one of the best DSLR cameras under $500.
|Pentax K-30 (Body Only)
- 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 – 6400for shooting from bright to dim light
- Improved EOS Full HD Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording with new Movie Digital zoom
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- New Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the new EOS Scene Detection System
- Full HD movie mode at 1920 x 1080 resolution
|Canon EOS Rebel T3i (Body Only)