Chris and Jordan at DPReview TV compared four flagship APS-C mirrorless cameras on the market: Sony a6600, Fujifilm X-T4, Canon M6 Mark II and Nikon Z50. Watch to find out which flagship APS-C mirrorless cameras comes out on top.
- 1st place Fuji X-T4: The most high-spec professional camera with lenses. The design is also excellent.
- 2nd place Sony a6600: A wide variety of lenses including third parties can be used. It’s a high-performance camera that is strong against movies, but the body design is that of an entry-level camera, and I want you to improve ergonomics.
- 3rd place Canon EOS M6 II: It is a high-speed continuous shooting machine with high-speed AF, and although it has more lenses than the Z50 and can use Sigma’s single focus lens, it feels like it is not as powerful as the full size as Nikon.
- 4th place Nikon Z50: It’s a camera that you can enjoy using, but there are few APS-C dedicated lenses, and if you use a full-size lens, there is a cheap Z5.
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Canon Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Nikon Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Sony Deals
Via: DPReview TV