Panasonic officially announced its new Lumix DC-TS7 waterproof/rugged compact camera which has an electronic viewfinder. Featuring a durable body design, this camera is waterproof to depths up to 102′, can withstand impacts from 6.6′ high, is freezeproof down to 14°F, and is crushproof to up to 220 lbf. In regard to imaging, a 20.4MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor allows capturing high-resolution stills and UHD 4K30p or 24p video.
- Waterproof Down to 31m / 102ft for scuba diving, kayaking, fishing, and other water sports.
- Shockproof Up to 2m / 6.6ft and Dustproof for mountaineering, rock climbing, and more action.
- Freezeproof Down to -10 C /14 F for skiing, snowboarding, and more winter excitement.
- Pressure Resistance to 100kgf / 220lbf so it can be packed inside luggage when you’re on the move.
- 20.4MP High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- 4.6x Zoom Lens, 28-128mm (35mm Equiv.).
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Crushproof.
- UHD 4K30 and 24p Video Recording.
- 1.17m-Dot Electronic Live View Finder.
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Geotagging Support.
- ISO 80-6400, 10-fps Continuous Shooting.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization.
- 4K Photo Modes and Post Focus.
Distinguished by its electronic viewfinder and versatile imaging capabilities, the Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 is a tough point-and-shoot camera well-suited for adventures.