Amazon Prime Day deals 2021 are now live and Amazon is offering $10 of promotional credit to Prime members when they spend $40 on a Prime Day eGift Card.
Every Prime Day, Amazon incentivizes buying a gift card by offering a credit to your account. This year Amazon Prime members can get an additional $10 credit with the purchase of a $40 Amazon Gift Card or more. That also includes newly launched Amazon Video eGift Cards (available on the mobile app), as well as on Amazon gift card reloads.
This is a limited-time offer which ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), June 22, 2021 while supplies last. Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- For Gift Cards, tap the “Apply code to your account” button below or enter the promotion code GCPRIME2021 at checkout. For Amazon Reload, tap the “Apply code to your account” button.
- Reload $40 or more to your gift cards balance, or add $40 or more in select Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart.
- You will receive $10 promotional credit to your account two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Cards purchase.
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be an Amazon.com Prime member; (2) click the yellow “Apply code to your account” button or enter the promotional code “GCPRIME2021” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and (3) purchase at least $40 in qualifying Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com beginning 12:00 a.m. (PT), June 21, 2021 and ending 11:59 p.m., June 22, 2021 (PT).
Want more free money?
Last year’s Prime Day had a few extra offers to help you get more store credit, so we’ll be keeping an eye out to see if there are any additional credit deals on the way.
If you do nothing else before Prime Day, make sure to sign up for Amazon’s Prime Rewards Visa Card and you’ll get a $150 Amazon gift card instantly upon approval. What’s more, you can earn 5% cash back on your Amazon.com purchases, and 10% back or more on select products through Prime Day. There’s no annual fee, either.
Reminder: Prime Day deals are only available for Amazon Prime members. It costs $12.99 a month, or $119 for an annual membership. Prime offers Amazon shoppers free two-day shipping, on-demand streaming video, and a bunch of other shopping perks like early access to limited-time deals. Not signed up yet? Amazon is offering a 30-day free trial for newbies. So just become an Amazon Prime Member to shop Prime Day deals (and pre-deals) 2021!
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day DJI Drone Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Memory Card Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Apple Watch Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day SSD & Hard Drive Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Instant Camera Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Security Camera Deals 2021