Optimized for Nikon’s compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II features a retracting design that’s small and lightweight ideal for travel and everyday use. Thanks to a new retractable lens barrel design, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II is remarkably small and lightweight, making it a well-balanced match to Nikon DX-format DSLRs. The lens takes standard 52mm filters and has a minimum focus distance of 1.1m.
The new Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens is priced at $349.95 and it will be available in February, 2015.
|Support Camera Times, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR II lens||$346||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens Specifications:
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- Minimum Aperture Range: f/4 to 5.6
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact and Lightweight
- A telephoto zoom lens that supports the 55-200mm (angle of view equivalent to that of a lens with focal lengths of 82.5-300mm in 35mm  format) range of focal lengths and maximum apertures of f/4-5.6 compatible with Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras
- Adoption of a retractable barrel makes the lens significantly smaller
- Equipped with a vibration reduction (VR) function that effectively reduces the effects of camera shake (camera shake compensation equivalent to a 4.0-stop* increase in shutter speed)
- Adoption of an ED lens element maximizes the superior optical performance of the lens for little chromatic aberration
- Compact telephoto zoom that’s great for action, people and travel.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of focus elements look more natural
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images, steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance