The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom & Camera Raw.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.12/6.12 & Camera Raw 9.12
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 200D(EOS Kiss X9, EOS Rebel SL2)
- Leica TL2
- Nikon D7500
- Olympus Tough TG-5
Customer reported issues resolved (Lightroom CC 2015.12/6.11)
- Restriction on exporting a catalog with dots in the filename
- HSL Target Adjustment Tool erratic behavior
- Issue adding more than one line of text using identity plate in Print module
- Navigator preview pane shows wrong photo
- The inability to use larger sample sizes with the White Balance eyedropper tool
- Image “blinks” when toggling between “Before Only” and “After only” views in Develop module
- SDK LrDevelopController no longer works with ToneCurve PV 2012 Settings
- Export from DNG to JPG for Flickr results in an error
- GPS data from iPhone video not captured
- iPhone video capture time is shifted upon import
- Moving files causing erratic deletion of files
- Filmstrip covers/overlaps filter and breadcrumb bar
- Map module flashing “map offline”
Customer reported issues resolved (Camera Raw 9.12)
- Fixed an issue where images taken with extended ISO on the Fujifilm GFX-50S were too bright.
- In the Lens Correction panel, we will now display the message “Built-in” in the Make, Model, and Profile popup menus for raw files that contain built-in (automatic, opcode-based) lens corrections. Previously the Lens Correction panel would display “None”.
- Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.