Today, Canon Inc. announced that 9 Canon Designs win one of the most prestigious awards within the field of design: 2014 iF Design Awards, in the product design and communication design categories. The iF Communication Design Award went to the user interface for the EOS M compact-system camera.
The 8 iF Product Design Awards winners are:
- EOS 5D Mark III
- EOS 100D (EOS Rebel SL1 or EOS Kiss X7 in other regions)
- PowerShot N compact digital camera
- LEGRIA mini (VIXIA mini or IVIS mini) camcorder
- PIXMA MG7150 / MG6450 / MG5550 (PIXUS MG7130 / N/A / MG5530 in Japan) inkjet printers
- i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx / 7110Cw (N/A / imageCLASS LBP7001Cw or N/A / Satera LBP7110C) color laser beam printers
- WUX450 multimedia projector
- LE-5W LED projector
The iF Communication Design Award winner:
- EOS M User Interface
Congratulation to Canon! Canon will continue striving to realize products that combine the highest levels of performance and design.