The 2016 Sony World Photography Awards are now open for entries. Now enter the world’s largest and one of the most respected photography awards for free today. You can enter this year’s competition for free at www.worldphoto.org. All Open entries are automatically entered into the National Awards, with 50+ countries registered from around the globe. Find out if your country is registered for the National Awards here.
The deadline for submission is 5 February 2016. The winner will be announced in April 2016.
Click below to enter and find out more about our competitions:
Prizes for this year’s competition are as follows:
– $25k for the L’Iris d’Or / Professional Photographer of the Year
– $5k for the Open Photographer of the Year
– Latest Sony digital imaging equipment for winning and shortlisted photographers
– Global, year-long exposure
– Inclusion in the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at the prestigious Somerset House, London
– Inclusion in the 2016 awards’ official book