The new Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 FE lens is finally in stock at B&H for $1,199. This Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 lens is designed specifically for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras and it is an ideal portrait-length lens.
The new new Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 FE lens is also in stock and shipping at B&H for $1,499. Both are amazing lenses!
In addition, Zeiss will announce 3 new full frame E-mount lenses at PhotoPlus 2016 in October. And now it is almost conformed that the Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 lens will be announced in the next 4-6 weeks and it will be sharper than the Batis 25mm lens! Amazing!
Zeiss is surprised by how popular the A7 markII series (A7II, A7rII and now the A7sII) has become over the past few months. And the Full Frame E-mount is now being the first and main projects for Zeiss. So, let’s wait for more Zeiss FE lenses.
- Zeiss Batis 85mm and Loxia 21mm Lenses Will be Released on February 4
- Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens Coming Soon, Sharper than Batis 25mm Lens!
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 & 85mm f/1.8 Hands-on Review Video
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 & 85mm f/1.8 MTF Charts
- Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens to be Announced in March / April