The World’s First Translucent E-mount Adapter for Canon Lenses will be released soon by Mitakon, according to the news from SAR.
This new Translucent E-mount Adapter for Canon Lenses is expected to be released in August. Mitakon is a chinese company that has made a lot of adapters. Currently, For Canon EF-mount to Sony E-mount, Canon lens users can use Metabones Lens adapter.
You can see the very first test videos with the new adapter.
- EOS-NEX Translucent Mirror Adapter Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM Test (Youtube).
- EOS-NEX Translucent Mirror Adapter Canon EF 70-200mm F4 IS Test (Youtube).
- EOS-NEX Translucent Mirror Adapter Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 Test (Youtube).
Read more: Sony Rumors
Follow Sony Alpha a7 Series Cameras on Facebook:
Follow Sony Alpha a7RII on Facebook:
- New Nikon F-mount to Sony E-mount Electronic AutoFocus Adapter Coming Soon
- Nikon F to Sony E-mount Autofocus Adapter First Video
- First Sony a7RII with Canon Mount Lens Autofocus Test Video:”Very Fast”
- Sony a7RII on-sensor PDAF Works “Very Well” with Canon Lenses via Metabones Adapter
- Nikon Mount Adapter FT1 L firmware 1.20 Released