2016 will be a busy year for Nikon. We know that Nikon will announce Nikon D5 and 3 new compact cameras with 1″ sensor and different focal lengths in Early 2016. And today comes another rumor: Nikon will announce three new extreme/action cameras with different positioning/targeting and a wide range of accessories in late 2016.
- Two of the three cameras will be smaller with 170° lens/FOV, similar to the GoPro
- The third one will have 360° degree recording capabilities (2 lenses @ 190° each) priced around $500
- Have a clip similar to Peak Design
- To be announced in later 2016 (not necessarily at CES or CP+)
What do you think about this?
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Nikon 1 V4 Rumored Specifications, Coming in Q1 2016
- Nikon D400 and D5 Rumored to be Announced Together at CES 2016
- Nikon will Announce 3 New Compact Cameras with 1″ Sensor and Different Focal Lengths in Early 2016
- Nikon D400 Rumored to be Announced in the First Half of 2016
- Nikon High-end/Premium Compact Camera Rumored to Come in Early 2016