The upcoming Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV digital camera is rumored to be announced in June, 2015 and it will be released in July.
In addition, Sony RX100 IV is rumored to feature a Micro Four Thirds Sensor and will have the same weight as the RX100 III – the size is just a tiny bit larger.
Currently, there is no specs info about Sony RX100 IV. But it is expected to feature an improved BIONZ X image processor and have the 4k video recording.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Sony Camera Rumors
- Sony RX100 IV with MFT sensor has Same weight and size as RX100 III
- Sony RX100 IV Rumored to Feature a Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Sony RX100 III Announced, Hands-on Videos & Sample Images
- Sony A6xxx Rumored to be Announced in mid June, 2015
- Sony A7R II, A7000, RX100 IV to be Announced in early-mid May