The new Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II E-mount camera will be announced on November 8, 2016 (Barcelona time). And the Belgium site Creativeventures.be leaked the first images and specs of the new Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II camera.
- Electronic Variable ND (FS5)
- 10 assignable buttons
- New Lens Lock Ring (Lever Lock Type) No rotation of lens anymore to detach.
- MPEG 2 Cache Recording
- BT 2020 Color Space
- New Arm Grip Position and Adjustments
- New 1/4 Full HD LCD (960/540) and rod ergonomics improvements
Thanks SonyAlphaRumors for spotting this!
Read more: Sony Black Friday Deals 2016
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II E-mount Camera to be Announced on November 11, 2016
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Pre-order Will Start on November 2, Price around $1,999
- Sony Surprise Announcement Coming on Friday (November 6)!
- New Sony Announcement Coming around November 5th, 2015
- Notifications and Apologize for the Supply Shortage of Sony A99II