The newly announced Sony PXW-FS5 4K Compact Super 35mm Camcorder is now available for pre-order at B&H and Adorama.
Sony PXW-FS5 Key Features:
- 4K Super35mm Exmor sensor
- Native E-Mount
- Native 3,200 ISO with 14 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Manual ND Filter: OFF: CLEAR, 1: 1/4ND, 2: 1/16ND, 3: 1/64ND
- Built-in Electric Variable ND from 1/4ND to 1/128ND
- On-board XAVC-L recording
- S-Log2 and S-Log3 modes
- 3840 x 2160 8-bit, 4:2:0, up to 30fps continuous.
- 1080 10-bit 4:2:2 up to 60fps continuous & 120, 240, 480, 960 fps buffered.
- OLED Viewfinder
- 3.5″ LC
- Magnesium frame & body with active cooling
- 4K DCI Compliant output and 4K Raw in a paid future firmware upgrade
- Dual SD Card Slots
- 3G-SDI, 4K HDMI, WiFi, Wired LAN, 2 XLR, Built-in Mic
- Availability: November 2015
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony PXW-FS5 4K Compact Super 35mm Camcorder Announced
- New Sony E-mount 4K Camcorder Rumored Specs, Announcement on September 11
- New Sony 4K Camcorder to Have the Same Sony a7S Sensor and Internal 4K Recording
- New Sony FS E-mount 4K Camcorder to be Announced Soon
- Sony a7SII will be Available for Pre-order on Sep 17: $2,999, Ship in October