Chinese website Mobile01 has posted the sample images and reviews of the new Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens. Optimized for macro shooting, the full-frame compatible FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens features an aspherical element along with extra-low dispersion and super extra-low dispersion glass in order to create sharp imagery with minimal aberration. Other advanced technologies, such as the Nano AR Coating and Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, elevate overall performance to an extremely high standard.
Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens Key Features:
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
- Aspherical, ED and Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Button & Range Limiter Switch
- Sliding Focus Ring for AF/MF Selection
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″
Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens Sample Images (taken by Sony a7R and FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro lens):
See all Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens Sample Images at Mobile01.
Optical Image Stabilization Off
Optical Image Stabilization On