Designed as the ultimate portrait lens, the new Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM telephoto prime lens strikes a perfect balance between resolution and bokeh in a compact package. ePHOTOzine published the Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM lens review and said this 85mm GM lens is “superb in every respect”.
The Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 G Master lens is a traditionally very high quality choice. It is ideal for many more types of subject than portraits, although with the beautiful bokeh provided portraiture may well be high on the list for users of this lens. A very fine lens, very well made and a joy to use, this is superb in every respect.
As part of Sony’s esteemed G Master series, this Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Order now if you are interested:
See also: Best Lenses for Sony a7RII.
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens Review (by Tony Northrup)
- Comparison: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 vs Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM (by Gary Fong)
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens in Stock at B&H Now!
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens Review (by DigitalRev): “Stupendously Good”
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens Review at DxOMark: “Superb”