Sony has several hot mirrorless cameras in the market: Sony a7R, a7S, a7II, a6000 and the new amazing Sony a7RII. The new Sony Alpha a7RII is one of the best cameras in the world and curretly it is the best mirrorless camera and the killer of the Canon 5Ds R.
You know, each camera has its own features. So, if you want to find out which camera suits you best, you have to consider two things: your need and the camera features. The photographer Jason Lanier posted a video review for several Sony cameras including the A7s, A7r, A7ii, A6000, RX10, and RX100. In this video, he shared his thoughts on the Sony full frame mirrorless cameras (Sony a7R, a7S, a7II) and the extremely popular A6000, and of course the FE lenses, A mount lenses using the LAEA4 adapter, and E mount lenses.
Let’s watch the video and see Jason Lanier’s opinion, hope this can help you out there to decide what is best for you.
Which Sony Camera is best for you: Sony a7R, a7S, a7II, a6000?
In Unite States:
- High ISO, Low Light Challenge: Sony a7S vs a7R vs a7II
- Buy Cheapest Sony A7, A7R, A7S, A7II, A7RII, A7SII Deals Online
- New Test Videos: Sony Firmware Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Best Lenses for Sony A7, A7R, A7S, A7II, A7RII, A7SII