The CP+ show 2016 is more than one month away, it runs from February 25, 2016 until February 28, 2016. The rumor mill is back with more information about Sony cameras: Sony will announce at least three new cameras in the near future:
1. Sony A6100. The new Sony A6100 APS-C E-mount mirrorless camera was previously rumored to be announced at CES 2016, but Sony didn’t do that, so we have to wait for the CP+ 2016. A source said that there was no “serious” Sony A6000 competition, so Sony delayed the Sony A6100 twice in 2015 and decided to launch it in early 2016. The Sony A6100 camera will ship in March, 2016 and it will feature a 36 megapixel sensor.
2. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400 Successor: The current Sony HX400 camera is a high-zoom camera that offers ease of use akin to a point-and-shot, but with the design and control of a DSLR. It features a 20.4MP 1/2.3″ Exmor R CMOS sensor and a BIONZ X Image Processor for notable low light performance, as well as a 50x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T lens with a 100x Clear Image Zoom. So, if you are interested, what do you expect from the HX400 successor?
3. A completely new mirrorless camera. The detailed info of this new camera are still unknown.
We hope Sony will these three new cameras at CP+ 2016!
Read more: Sony Camera Rumors
Follow Sony A6100 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony to Announce Two A6000 Successors: Sony A7000 and Sony A6100 (A6500)?
- Sony Will Announce a New E-mount Camera Soon, Sony A6100 / A7000?
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Rumored to be Released in Early 2016
- New Sony Products Coming at CES 2016: A99II, A6100 and FE Lenses?
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Delayed, to be Announced in February-March 2016